A listing of eight potential tasks for a doable bond measure was reviewed on Monday by the Richardson Metropolis Council.
The eight tasks may complete $29.1 million. Funding from earlier bonds and help from Dallas County may decrease the whole price to $19.6 million. The challenge listing may develop or lower based mostly on federal, state or county grants which might be secured for the work, it was famous throughout a dialogue of the tasks.
The council is predicted to additional hone the listing of proposals throughout an April assembly.
Initiatives at the moment into account, together with a number of the work that may be included for each are:
Belt Line, Major Road and U.S. 75 intersection
- Enhanced the pedestrian connection between downtown and Lockwood/Richardson Heights
- Make the most of Ruth Younger Park for a greenway hyperlink to the Lockwood District
- Elevated lighting for autos and pedestrians
Polk alley pedestrian enhancements
- Improved pedestrian connection to Polk Road parking
- Elevated lighting for pedestrians
- Further outside area for patio seating
McKinney Road Reconstruction
- Reconstruction of road and underground utilities
- Extra outside area for patio seating
Major Road heart turning lane
- Heart turning lanes on Major between Greenville Avenue and Abrams Highway
- Elevated visitors capability
Glenville Drive reconstruction
- Improved bike and pedestrian connections
- Potential alternatives for mobility know-how akin to autonomous autos and bots
Arapaho Highway and US 75 intersection enhancements
- Improved pedestrian and bike connection
- Elevated lighting for autos, pedestrians and bicyclists
Collins Boulevard bridge and mobility enhancements
- Improved bike and pedestrian connection into the IQ which incorporates connecting two present bike lanes
- Elevated lighting for pedestrians and bicyclists
- Improved pedestrian security at Collins Boulevard bridge
Duck Creek Path Enhancements
- Shade constructions situated exterior the floodway for bikers and runners
- Landscaping enhancements
An inventory that features all the proposed tasks’ particulars is on the market on-line.